Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Toothbrush

Today's photo theme: Toothbrush

Yes, a toothbrush. I didn't write this list of photo prompts, though I've been faithfully following them for two months and it's been fun.

Next month, I won't be blogging the photos here, but I'll probably post them on Instagram. Give me a shout if you'd like to follow my Instagram feed and I'll add you.

Also: this blog will be going on a one-month hiatus while I carry out a top-secret blogging experiment.

Ask yourself these questions:
-Are we buddies?
-Does the secret code word 'Superfilter' mean anything to you?
-Do you know me in person, or have we followed each other's online shenanigans for a number of years?
-Would I share my sweet potato fries with you?
-Can I vouch for your identity through an established yoga blog or online presence?
-Are you dying to keep in touch with me and/or are willing to persuade me that you're not my secret stalker, posting as an Ashtangi loyalist?

If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes', please drop me a line. I'll hook you up.

As usual, I'm up to no good ;-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kai,
Here are my answers

Yes I think think we are buddies, although only online.

The code word means nothing to me, I don't think I would make a great spy!

No we have not met in person, although I would love to, if we were in the same country!

I would share my sweet potato fries with you! Not sure about you but I hope so coz my oven is broken! :-)

Yes, I have a blog, newish but you knew my old one too.

I am your secret stalker, darn you got me there.

That was fun! Any more questions?

Kaivalya said...

Ha, ha! Thanks Helen. If you want to send me your email address (you can message me through FB), I'll give you access to the private blog if you like. It's nothing special - just practice notes and observations, but I wanted to keep it less public so I'd feel to write candidly. Hope you're well!

alfia said...

Hi, Kai! Where are you now? I promise to be nice!

Hugs,
Alfia